Toronto 8 Elm | 218.2m | 69s | Reserve Properties | Arcadis

So I Confirmed with a consultant on the file today that Capital Developments is involved. Not sure in what level, but the R.C.D. theory starting to get traction!

Your mean..........

Reserve
Capital
Developments

wasn't enough of a hint?

LOL

Revised, lower amount of parking proposed.

Motion made at Council to approve same as a 'minor variance' subject to conditions, today. It was adopted.

1639782977157.png

1639783002532.png

Does anyone know if this development will connect PATH connection to the Shoppes @ Aura which in turn is connected to College station? Also I guess with the Concord Sky across the street it would finally give PATH access to Ryerson too?

Does anyone know if this development will connect PATH connection to the Shoppes @ Aura which in turn is connected to College station? Also I guess with the Concord Sky across the street it would finally give PATH access to Ryerson too?

I don't think so ... Aura I'd pretty far north ....

Reserve Properties and Capital Developments have submitted revised plans for this proposal to the City with a complete rethink of the exterior aesthetic. We will have more on this on the front page once we know how the various statistics have changed — I don't yet know if the proposed height, unit count, etc. are altered or by how much — it may be a 99% exterior update, we'll see…

Anyway, as a reminder, here's the previous 2.0 version when this was still Pemberton…

21843-137640.jpeg

…and here's the exterior of 8 Elm 3.0 now that it's Reserve and Capital:

8ElmAerPodNW1280.jpg
8ElmAerNW1280.jpg
8ElmCrownNW1280.jpg

The exterior finish is said to be "brushed champagne" which I assume means an anodized aluminum.

Reserve Properties and Capital Developments have submitted revised plans for this proposal to the City with a complete rethink of the exterior aesthetic. We will have more on this on the front page once we know how the various statistics have changed — I don't yet know if the proposed height, unit count, etc. are altered or by how much — it may be a 99% exterior update, we'll see…

Anyway, as a reminder, here's the previous 2.0 version when this was still Pemberton…

…and here's the exterior of 8 Elm 3.0 now that it's Reserve can Capital.

The exterior finish is said to be "brushed champagne" which I assume means an anodized aluminum.

That's a massive improvement. Is it still IBI? Looks advanced for IBI ...

Edit: Looks like a big curved slab edge. Also looks like the slabs are of varying depths every second floor based on the shadows from the vertical i-beams.

Last edited:

Back