Toronto 75 on The Esplanade | 99.97m | 29s | Harhay | a—A

This building is exceeding my expectations... I think it will be the nicest highrise in the neighborhood...

Is there anything planned for the small parking lot just slightly east of here on the Esplanade?

A picture from the south taken this morning.

IMG_2884.jpeg

Beautifully executed so far. Anyone know if Harhay has more projects near downtown in the pipe?

So far this is looking better than the renderings. Next up balconies, lobby/street, and mechanical. Things are looking good on this corner.

Is there anything planned for the small parking lot just slightly east of here on the Esplanade?
Certainly not public plans, AFIK the lot belongs to the owners of the building on NE corner of Church and The Esplanade (York Heritage Properties). The City has just given temporary permission for it to be used as a patio for C'est What. I could see it being developed along with the property immediately east of it - currently used as a temporary City 'respite shelter' and formerly a gym.

Certainly not public plans, AFIK the lot belongs to the owners of the building on NE corner of Church and The Esplanade (York Heritage Properties). The City has just given temporary permission for it to be used as a patio for C'est What. I could see it being developed along with the property immediately east of it - currently used as a temporary City 'respite shelter' and formerly a gym.
I wonder what they would do with the former gym/city shelter....it shares a courtyard with 71 Front street condo building

Back