Toronto 75 on The Esplanade | 99.97m | 29s | Harhay | a—A

From Sunday July 4th:

20210704_123149.jpg

Agreed! But with better designed balconies. This building fails for me because they were too cheap to warp the balcony trim in white framing to match the building envelope. Unless that's to come?
The building is pretty much done. The PDIs have just started on the lower floors.

Agreed! But with better designed balconies. This building fails for me because they were too cheap to warp the balcony trim in white framing to match the building envelope. Unless that's to come?

I wonder if they left it to go with the black window trim. My thing is the glass. They should have gone with a fritted glass instead of clear.

I bet that if anyone here knew it would have been posted by now. Clearly the developer wants a restaurant/bar but there are lots of vacant properties in the general area so I bet it is not easy for landlords to rent them now.
This neighborhood is missing a nice high quality bakery…with a nice patio where you can have your cappuccino while eating your croissant😋….would be very profitable

They would have me as a customer too - though the bakeries at the Market are not far away.

A downtown outpost of Mon K Patisserie perhaps?

Best baguettes in the city. (shhh!, the lines are long enough as it is)

Sud Forno or Forno Cultura would be perfect down there.
I agree. But the best bread I had outside Europe was at Premiere Moisson. Unfortunately they only operate in Quebec. I heard they were purchased by Metro and so hopefully they bring them here.

Back