Toronto 75 on The Esplanade | 99.97m | 29s | Harhay | a—A

Personally, I can only think of the following reasons why it would stop:

1. Shoring is finished and they're waiting on the final inspection before progressing; since they were shoring with a "stand alone excavation and shoring for soil remediation" permit; unrelated to the project itself
  2. They did receive a "Conditional Permit" Partial Permit for Structural Framing back in Oct 2018 but there's another Partial Permit for Structural Framing under review since Sep 2018 so I'm not sure why there are two and if this is holding it back
  3. Could be weather-related & all the built-up ice? They could be waiting until it warms up a bit?

Perhaps someone with more experience in construction could chime in.

Looks to me like all activity on site has ceased.

It looked like they were going to start back to work this week after they prepped the ramp and base last Saturday.
I’m guessing 3.
A4DA06DE-54EA-48BA-9ADD-268E46BF77FE.jpeg

Looks to me like all activity on site has ceased.

According to Tarion, Harhay's builder registration has (or was) expired since December 1st, 2018 which could explain for the inactivity.
Tarion's definition of Expired: "Means that the builder/vendor is no longer licensed by Tarion because it either cancelled its registration or did not renew its registration (registration must be renewed annually). An expired builder/vendor cannot build or sell new homes."

Last edited:

Back