Toronto The Whitney on Redpath | 69.19m | 21s | The Benvenuto Group | NEUF

Late to chime in, but great shot (as always) @Lamor .. and an identical angle to the rendering. Hmmm. Interesting.

20092-109384.jpeg

UT
Lol I love renderings and seeing how close the final build looks in comparison. I have a lot of respect for those who do this. Especially detailed renderings.

Lol I love renderings and seeing how close the final build looks in comparison. I have a lot of respect for those who do this. Especially detailed renderings.

With apologies to you and UT... for a moment I thought you created the rendering (or had the graphic designer over for tea ;-) LOL.

whitney.jpg

It is a lot of different tones but I'll take this material quality over most of what gets built. Even the window wall is decent for window wall; a picture of that should be sent to Nobu as a lesson on how to match spandrel, mullions and glass tint. Also I like that they've planted red twig dogwood behind the retaining wall, that will look quite nice as it matures. Great four season interest plant.

Question for those in the know. Is the brick being done brick at a time, or is it brick panels?

Back