Toronto 5509 Dundas West | 72.16m | 22s | Contessa | Turner Fleischer

VIEW FROM CORNER FACING SOUTH.png

That's got a pretty nicely cascading podium actually. That's super rare and a nicely sculptural touch. Good for them!

Hmm, now this is starting to pique my interest. If they used those bronzish panels on the northeast part of the building, throughout the entire podium section and half of tower section that's currently brown, then I think we'd have ourselves a winner.

Again this will all come down to materials here, because if they're going to use some cheap cladding a la Whithaus Condomiums by Lifetime Developments than this tower is a complete write-off.

Interesting design. Now that’s what smaller buildings should look like now a days not stark bland 80s flat walls and boring pedestrian levels. I would imagine in with the right materials this could be very nice

Event Information: 5507-5509 Dundas Street West - Community Consultation Meeting

Date and time: Wednesday, September 23, 2020 7:00 pm
Eastern Daylight Time (Toronto, GMT-04:00)
Change time zone
Duration:1 hour 30 minutes
Description:
Join us for a Community Consultation Meeting to learn more about the application at 5507-5509 Dundas Street West, ask questions, and share your comments.

Directions for joining the event either online or by telephone will be provided to you by email after you register for this event.

If you intend to join by telephone and would like to have questions addressed by staff or the applicant during the event, please provide the questions to the planner before the event, at Elisabeth.SilvaStewart@toronto.ca

Back