5509 Dundas West | 72.54m | 21s | Contessa | BNKC

PMT

Member Bio
Reaction score

Attachments

bangkok

Member Bio
Reaction score
Did they tear down the Esso station on that property? Been a while since I have driven that stretch of Dundas.

Amare

Member Bio
Reaction score
This one already looks like it's going to be horrid. They better re-think the street level, along with the balconies and massing.

Towered

Member Bio
Reaction score
Did they tear down the Esso station on that property? Been a while since I have driven that stretch of Dundas.
I believe this is on the south side, across the street from the Esso station, where the car dealership is.

WislaHD

Member Bio
Reaction score
This one has slipped by me.

I think this is the first significant project on the Dundas West corridor at Shorncliffe. First of many I am sure.

Hopefully if the Bloor line is ever extended from Kipling, that a station at Shorncliffe is added.

toaster29

Member Bio
Reaction score
Wouldn't a station be closer to East Mall? Shorncliffe is too close to Kipling. Would still be close tho!

WislaHD

Member Bio
Reaction score
Wouldn't a station be closer to East Mall? Shorncliffe is too close to Kipling. Would still be close tho!
Why not both?

Kipling to Shorncliffe = 950m
Shorncliffe to East Mall = 760m

If following the rail corridor. Perfectly fine stop spacing. Besides, a station at East Mall is too far away from Dundas and Shorncliffe intersection to be useful there. That would be a 1.11km walk.