Toronto 5509 Dundas West | 72.16m | 22s | Contessa | Turner Fleischer

PMT

Member Bio
Reaction score
5509 DUNDAS ST W
Ward 05 - Etob. York District

►View All Properties

Proposal for a mid-rise building on a vacant lot. The proposed building is 12 storeys with 110 residential units and retail at grade.
Proposed Use --- # of Storeys 0 # of Units ---

Applications:
Type Number Date Submitted Status
Rezoning 18 133602 WET 05 OZ Mar 23, 2018 Under Review

Contessa link: http://contessadevelopments.com/
Alture Properties link: http://altureproperties.com/desirable-homes/#ontario

upload_2018-3-24_8-56-18.png

Attachments

• upload_2018-3-24_8-56-18.png
    upload_2018-3-24_8-56-18.png
    201.6 KB · Views: 2,904
Did they tear down the Esso station on that property? Been a while since I have driven that stretch of Dundas.

This one already looks like it's going to be horrid. They better re-think the street level, along with the balconies and massing.

Did they tear down the Esso station on that property? Been a while since I have driven that stretch of Dundas.

I believe this is on the south side, across the street from the Esso station, where the car dealership is.

This one has slipped by me.

I think this is the first significant project on the Dundas West corridor at Shorncliffe. First of many I am sure.

Hopefully if the Bloor line is ever extended from Kipling, that a station at Shorncliffe is added.

Wouldn't a station be closer to East Mall? Shorncliffe is too close to Kipling. Would still be close tho!

Wouldn't a station be closer to East Mall? Shorncliffe is too close to Kipling. Would still be close tho!
Why not both?

Kipling to Shorncliffe = 950m
Shorncliffe to East Mall = 760m

If following the rail corridor. Perfectly fine stop spacing. Besides, a station at East Mall is too far away from Dundas and Shorncliffe intersection to be useful there. That would be a 1.11km walk.

Back