20191104_132926.jpg
20191104_133728.jpg
20191104_133752.jpg
20191104_133901.jpg
20191104_133953.jpg
20191104_134027.jpg
20191104_134057.jpg
20191104_134159.jpg

I dont trust Northam at all to execute with quality materials at all here, or with any of their other proposals. That's even if they're sticking with their proposals and dont plan on flipping the sites if they get re-zoning approvals.

Wow ! what a gorgeous looking building this is going to be. It's time for you to redraw this rendering again koop's!

I dont trust Northam at all to execute with quality materials at all here, or with any of their other proposals. That's even if they're sticking with their proposals and dont plan on flipping the sites if they get re-zoning approvals.

Even if they otherwise executed this proposal well; I still don't like the retention of the original buildings here.

They've always been overbearing and left most of the small greenspace buried in shade.

On top of which the original buildings and the new proposal have utterly conflicting design language.

Replacing the original complex w/something lighter, and more airy; and also pulling it back some from the south and west edges of the park space would be welcome.

The marketing renderings are always hilarious. Those last two must show the largest groups of people not looking at their phones in history!

ugh it's just... not good.

Really wish they weren't retaining the original structure. Just demolish the thing. The new tower is just plopped in without any integration whatsoever.

This would be a great location for a "The Well" inspired development; open up BTS to pedestrian traffic.

Last edited:
I mostly like it, just not sure about how the original building meets the new base. Love the old building - love the tower - just need to ensure the base meets the tower correctly and that reasonable materials are used.

i dont know man i dont think Northam is going to build this one. they are not serious about their 2 Carlton project either?

Back