Toronto 483 Bay | 226.63m | 69s | Northam | IBI Group

I think urban is dreaming. Excellent site? Perhaps if there wasn't a million square feet of class A space already on it. I don't think the deluded owner of 2 Carlton owns this either. Where are you getting this?

I think urban is dreaming. Excellent site? Perhaps if there wasn't a million square feet of class A space already on it. I don't think the deluded owner of 2 Carlton owns this either. Where are you getting this?
Ahh i don't know?, either way he has been correct on a lot more things than you

Maybe. I guess he would also be wrong on a lot more things than me too. Of course I'm not keeping count like you. I do know urbandreamer makes predictions with incomplete data on everything.

You don't know? You don't have to know. It's simple common sense. There isn't a market in Toronto to trash hundreds of millions of dollars worth of top quality space just because it's in a short complex rather than a tall tower like 100 Adelaide. That's letting your heighter instincts control you.

483 BAY ST
Ward 13 - Tor & E.York District

Zoning By-law Amendment Application for a proposed 60-storey tower located atop the eastern portion of the existing 10-storey office building located on the site. The proposal will include 45,006 square metres of new residential floor area and 590 dwelling units.

I don't think there would be any shadow issues on NPS, ...it just might work here?

383 bay street.PNG

483 BAY ST
Ward 13 - Tor & E.York District

It's going to be another franken-addition? I can't think of any other city in the world off the top of my head with this kind of typology as the default response to intensification.

AoD

Back