425 Bloor West | 104.4m | 30s | The Brown Group | IBI Group

Patrick Wingert

Member Bio
Reaction score
Thank you for the detailed response. It's nice to know that the issue has been settled with clear technical evidence. So much for a unique building feature! No Frank Lloyd Wright designs homage than! We could have called it "Flowing Water" #FrankLLoydWright #FallingWateršŸ˜

SilverSable

Member Bio
Reaction score
Although I agree that the arrangement of arches along the podium looks awkward, I applaud the arch motif in general - it's elegant and hearkens back to historical norms. I hope they keep that motif and give more attention to symmetry and spacing.
Might look a bit awkward but is adding character, is nice seeing a different design. Not always the same style that we are used to see around. Agreed that itā€™s elegant

GenerationLee

Member Bio
Reaction score
Might look a bit awkward but is adding character, is nice seeing a different design. Not always the same style that we are used to see around. Agreed that itā€™s elegant
I agree. I really want to see this project happen because it's an excellent example of a design that's visually interesting and has some weight and depth to it. But the street level really needs some work.