Toronto 411 Church | 121.91m | 38s | CentreCourt | IBI Group

QIg9fBWtRTasVbrFIt%UfA.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
This building is such a huge win, except it blocks most of my views of downtown bank towers, which of course was inevitable. The rectangular honeycomb balconies were designed and executed with such precision, I can't find any flaws. In the morning and evening when the honeycomb balconies catch the sun, it forms several very interesting designs. Once the Alberta smoke passes from above and we have full sun, I'll photograph what I'm talking about. Viewing from different angles also plays with the eyes. The faux-wood at street level, pavers and landscaping is warm and attractive. This and Stanley couldn't be any different, they'll make for a sensational corner with two very different and attractive buildings. A very welcome addition to the neighbourhood.

would have been great to see something like this replicated 60 storeys but with a smaller square footprint. Would be awesome.

As long as the Penguin Pickup is just one retail space and not both of the southern spaces, which seems to be the case thankfully, then I don't think it's too bad. Until we get a downtown IKEA, they're the best way to get IKEA furniture downtown unless you have a car IMO.

Back