Toronto 401 Bay Street | 143.86m | 33s | Cadillac Fairview | WZMH

color-camel.jpg

I'm starting to think that Toronto is just a test bed for developers to test the newest and latest forms of trash materials. They probably get promised by producers "oh this is the latest and most innovative form of X used in the world, and it will come with X amount of savings of X years". While in reality its the worst material ever produced and will end up costing them 3 times as much in the long run, but in the end they couldnt care less because they will wipe their hands clean of whatever building they put it on by selling ownership of the building or transferring it to the next sucker.

I guarantee that Cadillac Fairview will end up selling this building within the next 10-15 years.

Speaking of cracking up...I would replace "Camel" with "Tokyo Smoke", and have the pilot looking a lot more "baked" in bringing this up to date. But that's a pretty impressive sign for its day!
...and change the tagline from "Costlier Tobacco" to "Costlier Cannabis."

It give you an appreciation for the 60s/70s bronze cladding that was there before.

This rendering appears to show an open lobby at the base.

27499-95636.jpg

It give you an appreciation for the 60s/70s bronze cladding that was there before.

This rendering appears to show an open lobby at the base.

27499-95636.jpg

If only .......

Back