Toronto 400 Front Street | 195.75m | 59s | State Building Group | Kirkor Architects

Quote below from The Well thread:

I hope that coming out of its OMB hearing a few days ago, the 400 Front West proposal (immediately east of Clarence Square) will still tie into the design of The Well and that the design teams have remained in communication.
And how did 400 Front come out? Was the pre-hearing replaced with a ratification of a settlement with the City? Do tell!

I'd like to see lower heights in context with the Cityplace towers, Fly and, the Tridel Building. Of course, one really tall signature tower is welcomed as well. Twins is just too much.

Last edited:
Notice of public meeting, from Cressy's latest newsletter:

400 Front St W and 49 Spadina Ave - Community Consultations
Wednesday February 28, 2018, 6:30 pm
Metro Hall (55 John St), Room 310

These two re-zoning applications south and east of Clarence Square Park are proposing, together, to building four residential towers and one commercial tower. They have both been appealed to the Ontario Municipal Board (OMB). I have organized this public meeting with City Planning staff to ensure that you have an opportunity to ask questions and give your comments in advance of the Board hearings.

300-ish less units as well

Not sure what happened at the meeting but the revised documents on the city site have 3 towers in this development

SW Corner - 26 storeys - 97.5m
NE Corner - 59 and 57 storeys off an 8 storey podium - 192.5m and 185.25m

Back