Project Essentials / dataBase – detailed project information, floor plans, renderings
Projects & Construction Thread
400 Front Street 
400 Front St W, Toronto
Developer: State Building Group, Stanford Homes

400 Front Street | 199m | 59s | State Building Group | Kirkor Architects

http://www.joecressy.com/feb_3_2015_public_consultation

Looks to be the very large, vacant lot that surrounds Fly condos.

Date: February 3, 2015

Presentations at: 6:30 pm and 7:30 pm

55 John Street
Toronto ON M5V 3C6

400 Front St W (7:30 pm)

This is a multi-building proposal on a large property that wraps around Clarence Square Park.

Finally some movement here. I think many can agree this is one parking lot we have been hoping would disappear sooner rather than later.
agreed, its always been particularly painful because you can see it from pretty much every corner of that park. I used to wish they'd plant a hedge.

Ramako

I wouldn't think that shadowing would be too much of an issue here given that the bulk of the site is north of Clarence Square.

G.L.17

Finally, I've been waiting a long time for this to happen. This is a really large site, I'm thinking the smaller tower would be south of the park (25ish storeys?), and the larger would be to the park's east? At any rate, I hope the podium or whatever aspect of the design considers the red brick warehouse right beside the property.

Mike in TO

Uhhhh, a lot of New Yorkers are complaining about the shadows on Central Park.

I'll chime in here and add to that... while some people here on UT seem to think shadowing and parks is a uniquely Toronto issue - there has been a lot of very negative press in NYC about shadowing and Central Park - I would suggest that this issue is actually much more controversial in NYC than it is in Toronto.