Toronto 3C Waterfront | ?m | ?s | 3C Lakeshore | Foster + Partners

Last edited:
Hahaha:D...Miller and his cronies are gone and now you centre-lefties are all in a panic mode..
Come-on, dont worry these boys are OK with a different vision than the old dusty stock...good things will come out of all this.

Great answer! :cool:
icon14.png

The old dusty stock has now scored an impressive design consortium led by Foster + Partners. So, you're saying the Fords' vision of a monorail and football stadium instead would be Good Things. Brilliant.

Go tell the centre-lefty editors of those Globe and National Post articles I linked to stop printing LIEberal slander by directly quoting Rob & Doug.

Last edited:
I'm not sure why AG considers it 'panic mode' when others express concern that the Fords want to cancel waterfront projects. They've said outright that they want to cancel waterfront projects.

What the Fords don't seem to get is that without Waterfront Toronto's plan for the area surrounding the site -- a plan which includes parks, beaches, a college, transit, etc. -- Cityzen would be far less likely to build.

I'm not sure why AG considers it 'panic mode' when others express concern that the Fords want to cancel waterfront projects. They've said outright that they want to cancel waterfront projects.

What the Fords don't seem to get is that without Waterfront Toronto's plan for the area surrounding the site -- a plan which includes parks, beaches, a college, transit, etc. -- Cityzen would be far less likely to build.

AG's just trolling.

I really think that the Fords have never been down to QQ. When Chris Selley issued his 'mea culpa' that, after having actually gone down to the Waterfront, it seems like some stuff was going on there after all, it made me realize that a good number of WT's critics get there Waterfront info by driving by on the Gardiner, at best.

Hahaha:D...Miller and his cronies are gone and now you centre-lefties are all in a panic mode..
Come-on, dont worry these boys are OK with a different vision than the old dusty stock...good things will come out of all this.

The things you write... honestly, they blow my mind. How have you managed to survive in this forum so long?

Last edited by a moderator:

Has anyone ever come across 'James Garner' in globe and mail reader comments? Does he remind you of Automation Gallery? Yeah, me too.

Maybe I'm missing something, but he used "you're" correctly as in "you are". In any case, why all the hate around here today? Is the monsoon season getting to everybody today?

He edited as I wrote that I guess...

Regardless, calling someone a 'scourge' on a website because his viewpoints do not align with yours is immature. I would like to see the administration on this site take a more balanced approach when handing out infractions.

Embattled poster with anti-transit city avatar weighs in :D

He's a scourge because he cannot defend his viewpoints and chooses instead to troll the forums, not because of misaligned viewpoints. So, basically you're asking the admins to award amnesty for worthless trolls and bad posts.

Parks?! Beaches?! TRANSIT?! What kind of pinko bike-riding granola crap is that? Real cities don't have that sort of thing -- that's gravy train thinkin'!

Back