Toronto 3C Waterfront | ?m | ?s | 3C Lakeshore | Foster + Partners

^^^ That's not "towers-connected-with-sky-bridge" and you know it. You're just being pissy. Those aren't towers and those aren't sky-bridges. It's a different form, a stacked-building form. I was referring specifically to tall towers connected with sky-bridges, which is a typology I don't like. I'm entitled to my opinion.

Last edited:
My first impression was the same as Condovo. I’m not fond of the bridge either. However I could be convinced with more details. Aside from that this proposal is very very exiting. It’s wonderful that the city is spreading east into an otherwise undeveloped area.

Does this garbage know no limits?!
4200107971_22f657fb33_b.jpg

open-uri20180601-26101-49jf57.jpg

01-02-3-1374x500.jpg

stringio.jpg

rsi_mvrdv_jakarta_view02.jpg

"London-based Foster + Partners is a kind of Georges Braque or Giorgio de Chirico of the design world, whose cubist-influenced designs include the Kuwait International Airport and The One skyscraper at Yonge and Bloor – Canada’s tallest building at 85-storeys. In total, six leading architectural firms collaborated on 3C, including Toronto’s KPMB Architects, Montreal’s Claude Cormier + Associates and New York’s SHoP Architects. "

Huh? Nevermind that F+P isn't Cubist - just what is Cubist about the Kuwaiti terminal, for one?

Seriously.

AoD

Huh? Nevermind that F+P isn't Cubist - just what is Cubist about the Kuwaiti terminal, for one?

Seriously.

AoD

I got the impression that whoever wrote that F+P piece simply doesn't know what cubist means.

I got the impression that whoever wrote that F+P piece simply doesn't know what cubist means.
Wow yup they got that wrong. Far from cubist.

I’m all for a Parade 2.0 kinda tower maybe with all round pieces. Round towers with a round bridge?

Current model is just... meh.

will this project interfere with the don lands redevelopment or is it going to be incorporated into it?

Back