Toronto 386 Symington | 78.65m | 23s | Tricon | Graziani + Corazza

Looks like this is finally about to start. A sign in front of the sales centre mentions that construction is expected to start in late October or early November 2019:

20191026_084602.jpg
20191026_084712.jpg
20191026_084801.jpg

Construction trailers already set up on site:

20191026_084838.jpg

Looks like this one remains a dud. They've removed that notice in front of the sales centre and the site is still untouched.

With a lack of evident commitment, Holidays coming up, and winter in general, I wouldn't be surprised if this stays idle until Spring 2020.

20191207_090352.jpg

• Sad
Reactions: PMT
Project construction should have started by now. Not much urgency on this one from the developer and this one was one of the first condos for sale in the area as well, perhaps they are waiting on permit approvals?

We can probably conclude that given this long delay, and assuming that they sold the suites in the building in 2015/16 at much lower prices, this one will soon be scrapped.

Could take several years before a new owner and development gets established. Following the trend of cancelled projects, they don't necessarily move as quickly or swiftly after.

Damn this is not good news at all I knew something was up. It didn't make sense that all projects in the area was moving well except this one. First time developers are so risky, it doesn't take much to create a project with nice renderings and marketing. I hope those buyers can get back their money fast and buy into something else soon. Unfortunately the market changed so much that their buying power went down with their deposits but there are plenty of Condos going up around the area so at least there are options. Good luck to all those affected!

That area is really hot now. Resale 1 bedroom Fuse Condos are selling in the Mid 500K compared to Low 400K Last year. It's going to be tough to use that deposit to buy anything really.

Back