Toronto 386 Symington | 78.65m | 23s | Tricon | Graziani + Corazza

20220205_173321.jpg
20220205_173408.jpg
20220205_173414.jpg
20220205_173421.jpg
20220205_173617.jpg

Right now, this remains a favourite place for locals and their dogs (myself and our little hound included). Lots of evidence of wildlife too, especially rabbits. They probably keep the local foxes and coyotes fed.

Lately, Limen has been storing huge amounts of wooden pallets here.

Will kind of miss this when it's gone.

It'll depend on whoever purchases this development site from Limen. And then how quickly they can move through with sales and get construction permits in place.

No confirmation available, but if I'm reading this rendering properly it looks like Tricon may have acquired this site.

Which could make sense of the former presentation centre already being demolished, since Tricon are specializing in rental projects so they won't need a building for sales or presentation anymore.

symi.JPG
Symington-Rendering-960x960.jpg

Last edited:
In addition to the presentation center being demolished, there has been other activity on the site. The fence between (the closed section of) Perth Ave. and the eastern field is gone, and there has been some work done in there. The huge amount of wooden pallets stacked up on-site have been consolidated to the south end. Not sure yet what they're really doing with the empty field yet, as I've only really been by at night lately.

No confirmation available, but if I'm reading this rendering properly it looks like Tricon may have acquired this site.

Which could make sense of the former presentation centre already being demolished, since Tricon are specializing in rental projects so they won't need a building for sales or presentation anymore.

View attachment 383154View attachment 383155
I can confirm that this is Tricon now. Info coming soonish.

Yeah, the old boards there were leaning out over the sidewalk. I probably would have 311'd it soon if they didn't tear it down already.

Now....the sinkhole in your photo (where the cones are) is the latest bit of local infrastructure that seems to never get fixed. It used to provide entertainment while waiting for the Symington bus, as vehicles bottomed out or caught air (seriously) while going over it. The cones ruined the fun.

Back