Project Essentials / dataBase – detailed project information, floor plans, renderings
Projects & Construction Thread  I  Real Estate Thread
35 Wabash 
35 Wabash Avenue, Toronto
Developer: Zinc Developments

35 Wabash | 17m | 4s | Zinc Developments | RAW Design

someMidTowner

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff member
This one is by RAW:

Wabash_Cam_Ext_01_Trees 3.jpg

Detail shots in the dataBase file, linked up top!

Attachments

smably

Love the brick and the wood accents on the inset balconies. Going to be living just up the street from here as of next month, so I'm looking forward to seeing it go up.

interchange42

Administrator
Staff member
This is getting a very rough ride at Community Council today from many speakers from the neighbourhood. The locals have organized on this one—to complain, mostly, about the degree of overlook and shadowing that everyone who will have it just beyond their back yards will have to deal with. There could be two dozen people here on this… Five up so far.

interchange42

Administrator
Staff member
Community Council has passed the staff recommendations to approve this development. Councillor Perks pretty much had to school the community on why the City had done everything they could to improve the development, and that Council would not have a leg to stand on at the OMB should they refuse it.

Off to City Council on July 12.

deep6ing

Funny no one's reporting on this... Anyone else buy here? Last time I was by they were pouring the foundation... that was about a week ago. They are about 18 months behind at this point.