Toronto Junction Factory | 24.38m | 7s | Terra Firma Homes | AJT Architects

While still not amazing, this turned out much better as it went along. Projects like these are a reason I try to withhold judgement until they are close to completion. Solid B-.

The biggest marketing stretch is probably still the now defunct East Junction condos, over at Symington north of Dupont:

I didn't think much of it until I started seeing confusion among people not involved in the real estate industry as to whether they were in the Junction or not.

We are preparing our annual Best Buildings poll, and are looking for clean shots of each recently completed building to include in it to make it fair. If you are by here in the next short while, please shoot this building from across the street and post it right away!

Dec 15, 2021

20211215_123250.jpg
20211215_123304.jpg
20211215_123325.jpg
20211215_123416.jpg

It's a quantum leap over the car wash that was there before.
And will hopefully serve as a catalyst for additional development along Dundas west of Runnymede - it's such a disappointing wasteland immediately past the urban and historic streetscape of the Junction to the east.

Potential nail salon opening?

3385 DUNDAS ST W
Ward 4: Parkdale-High Park

To convert the use of Units 112 and 116 located on commercial spaces of the ground floor of a Residential Multiple Unit Building, from "Retail Store" to "Personal Service Shop"

Back