Toronto 330 Richmond | 93.57m | 27s | Greenpark | Core Architects

I wonder if Monarch, now Mattamy, thought about the fact that their nice, colour coordinated, aluminum panels would be immediately covered up.

IMG_0205.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_0205.JPG
    IMG_0205.JPG
    219.5 KB · Views: 547
According to new architectural plans, a good chunk of the glazing on the west wall has been replaced by precast concrete:

viewSupportingDoc-6.jpg

viewSupportingDoc-5.jpg

And a look at the porte-cochère:

viewSupportingDoc43.jpg

Attachments

• viewSupportingDoc-5.jpg
    viewSupportingDoc-5.jpg
    711.9 KB · Views: 928
  • viewSupportingDoc-6.jpg
    viewSupportingDoc-6.jpg
    548.3 KB · Views: 905
  • viewSupportingDoc43.jpg
    viewSupportingDoc43.jpg
    611.5 KB · Views: 882
This has been approved on the condition that the developer provide $46,000 to the city for cycling infrastructure in the area.

This is now a 27 storey building, with a height of 93m.

I'm always reluctant to make changes to the database file before I see (or preferably have a copy of) the documents that we base our figures on, and I don't see those docs. If you'd be able to provide something to me, @innsertnamehere, that would be great… but I will update the file in this instance in the meantime.
EDIT: found the docs!

BTW, only $46,000 for the extra floors? The City can be a cheap date sometimes.

The settlement is dispositive of the appeal? They may not have liked their chances.

edit: nevermind. I thought I was looking at the TLAB approval, it was just the original CoA approval that was appealed.

What is newsworthy however is that the TLAB appeal hearing date is set for August 15th.
According to new architectural plans, a good chunk of the glazing on the west wall has been replaced by precast concrete:

View attachment 157046

View attachment 157045

And a look at the porte-cochère:

View attachment 157047
The architectural plans show a 25-storey building of 87.55 metres in height, not a 27-storey building of 94 metres in height…

So maybe Greenpark said, forget it, we're not giving the City $46k for the bike lanes? Anyway, the architectural plans are dated August 31, 2018, so two weeks after the TLAB appeal. Unless anyone knows better, I am going to drop the height in the database file again.

Back