Toronto 330 Richmond | 93.57m | 27s | Greenpark | Core Architects

From this morning:

So.. sorry if I missed it but did the design get tweaked? It’s floor counts till the set back have long past and yet...

So.. sorry if I missed it but did the design get tweaked? It’s floor counts till the set back have long past and yet...

The renderings in the database are for the previous 25 storey version, it went to the committee of adjustment to go to 27 storeys. I believe the step backs will be starting after this floor or the next? according to these plans posted in September:

According to new architectural plans, a good chunk of the glazing on the west wall has been replaced by precast concrete:

View attachment 157046

View attachment 157045

And a look at the porte-cochère:

View attachment 157047

Unrelated edit: the real precast is quite grim compared to the proposed precast on the plans.

This thing took so long to happen it's sort of a cool time warp and we're getting like a ~2010 style Toronto condo.

The renderings in the database are for the previous 25 storey version, it went to the committee of adjustment to go to 27 storeys. I believe the step backs will be starting after this floor or the next? according to these plans posted in September:

Unrelated edit: the real precast is quite grim compared to the proposed precast on the plans.
Thank you. I guess I had not seen this change back then. Appreciate that. It’s an “OK” compromise ?

Back