Toronto The Pemberton | 215.79m | 68s | Pemberton | a—A

so according to someone on SSP it's all soldout. I wonder when is this project going to start the project.

I don't think we do have 33 Yorkville going up yet. As best as I can tell, there hasn't even been a Site Plan Application for it yet (unless somehow I/we missed that and all of the material is already gone from the City's Development Applications page—which would be odd)… so we may have some demolition in advance of 33 Yorkville, but that's it for the moment AFAIK. Anyone have better intel? I'd be happy to be corrected on this!

I found the planning application on the Dev App site: http://app.toronto.ca/DevelopmentAp...3152985&isCofASearch=false&isTlabSearch=false

The Site Plan Approval was actually filed in 2016. How did it stay hidden for so long?

Vbo2VtT.png

Lz4Et77.png

The thread title will end up rounded down to 212m (actual = 212.45m) when we update the database file, along with an updated number of storeys, etc. Later today!

There is a 580mm tall parapet on top of the 212.45m height according to the plans - which means a total height of 213.03m.

Not sure where you're getting that number @innsertnamehere. On of the architectural plan (page 28), the parapet is 12.4 metres high over 64th (top residential) floor roof height of 200.45 metres, therefore a total height of 212.85 m, which rounds to 698 feet. (The lower part of the conjoined tower is 142.9 metres including the parapet. I do not believe the 42-storey section should be considered as a separate building, but it all operate with separate elevators and hallways.)

Database file thoroughly updated.

You are both correct

t38VSZY.jpg

Back