Toronto 321 Davenport | 36.4m | 9s | Alterra | Giannone Petricone

Public meeting notice:

Screen Shot 2017-01-25 at 7.58.57 PM.png

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-01-25 at 7.58.57 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-01-25 at 7.58.57 PM.png
    200.6 KB · Views: 702
Even with the reduced number of floors, I'm really liking this latest version. A very refined design combined with what seems to be very high quality materials. Just wish more developers would take this to heart, of course whenever you see the word "boutique" you can also pair it with "$", and ultimately that is the defining element. Also a nice example of a project going through the design review process and coming out the other end all the better for it!

Last edited:
This will come to TEYCC on 13 June with a recommendation for approval.

Recommendations
The City Planning Division recommends that:

1. City Council amend Zoning By-law 438-86 for the lands at 321 Davenport Road substantially in accordance with the draft Zoning By-law Amendment attached as Attachment No. 10 to the report of the Director of Community Planning, Toronto and East York District dated May 26, 2017.

2. City Council amend City of Toronto Zoning By-law 569-2013 for the lands at 321 Davenport Road substantially in accordance with the draft Zoning By-law Amendment attached as Attachment No. 11 to report of the Director of Community Planning, Toronto and East York District dated May 26, 2017.

3. City Council authorize the City Solicitor to make such stylistic and technical changes to the draft Zoning By-law Amendments as may be required.

They may not win (nor do I think they should be able to prohibit stop the development on Davenport)... but I don't blame them for trying.

That was something, when Atwood basically implied Micallef might be in Alterra's pocket. A fellow author who writes non-fiction about Toronto's shape and form, and its issues. Yeesh.

That thread by Bozikovic‏ is excellent though.

Back