Toronto 31R Parliament Street | 165.8m | 49s | Cityscape | SHoP

Yup 100K:)

It's Official, Toronto Is Getting A Brand New $22 Million College Campus
The building itself will be huge, with 100,000 square feet spread over four different floors. The so-called Ribbon Building will run along the southeast edge of the Distillery District by the railway tracks and hitting Cherry Street. When it's done, the school will focus on four main program themes: health, business, community services, and other elements relating to local needs and trends.
More.....https://www.narcity.com/ca/on/toron...g-a-brand-new-dollar22-million-college-campus

If we're getting the ribbon building does that mean we're also getting that wide pedestrian underpass?

I just took screenshots, the design is cool but doesn’t seem realistic to me. I think these must be old.
C42FCF95-476D-461A-9B57-D0F6359654B1.jpeg
60203543-078F-4BC5-9395-A2BBCFBB018C.jpeg

Oh wow I'll accept that. It's high-tech architecture. Feel like it could be better off in the East Bayfront, but plonk that anywhere I'll be happy.

It figures, the best always loses in Toronto, oh well.back to looking at the boring box that got picked
Is there even a proper render for the current design? The only image I've seen is that low-fi, low-res version in the database, which is hardly a fair comparison. KPMB does good work, so I'm hoping for something good.

The competition design from ODA is cool but impractical. Aside from the fact that it would obviously be vastly more expensive to build, they put the widest part at the top. I can only imagine what the shadow studies would look like.

Back