Toronto No. 31 Condos | 137.4m | 41s | Lanterra | Arquitectonica

To Koops. I was wondering why 31 Parliament Street's new illustration drawing hasn't been done on Toronto's Skyscraperpage. I've noticed you have been illustrating other buildings instead. Is there a reason why ? I would love to see this building illustrated when you can. Thanks!

Bit of a conflict between myself and the senior editor regarding Toronto proposals. Hopefully my drawings get approved soon...

Thats great you finally illustrated the new 31 Parliament condo it looks great . And you also went on a rampage in creating a whole wack of other new buildings on Toronto's Skyscraperpage drawings ! I can't believe how many buildings are being built in Toronto. And you haven't even illustrated all of them. It's A Long Road To Tipperary . Thanks l love looking at them!

You wouldn't believe the back story behind those drawings... but I do appreciate the compliments! More to come...

I love the look of the of this building at that angle in this photo below

View attachment 195048
What's up with the perspective in this render?

Also is this Lanterra yet or not?

Just realized this is being marketed as No. 31 Condos, and apparently is Lanterra. It amazes me how slow the marketing branches of developers are. It's incredible they manage to sell anything when they only figure out their brand months before sale.

Last edited:
Just realized this is being marketed as No. 31 Condos, and apparently is Lanterra. It amazes me how slow the marketing branches of developers are. It's incredible they manage to sell anything when they only figure out their brand months before sale.

Considering how fast projects sell I don't think its much of an issue.

That's why we have a lot of condos with stupid names.

Back