Toronto No. 31 Condos | 137.4m | 41s | Lanterra | Arquitectonica

I'll take any design that's not totally blue-green or black-white in colour. We need to have some colour diversity in this whole area!

31 Parliament and surroundings:

r6nm0xs.png

RvhJfbV.png

Thanks again! Koops for your great effort in illustrating these buildings. When ever you have the time I would love to see this building get re illustrated again on Toronto's Skyscraperpage. I also love some of the work you do helping out New York City's Skyscraperpage. They have some great upcoming buildings that are being built. Like the gorgeous 9 Decalb Ave super tall in Brooklyn's downtown core !

I thought Arquitectonica did bold, dramatic work. This looks like standard Toronto.

Thanks again! Koops for your great effort in illustrating these buildings. When ever you have the time I would love to see this building get re illustrated again on Toronto's Skyscraperpage. I also love some of the work you do helping out New York City's Skyscraperpage. They have some great upcoming buildings that are being built. Like the gorgeous 9 Decalb Ave super tall in Brooklyn's downtown core !

You're quite welcome...

Back