305-319 King West | 157m | 48s | Scott Shields

cd concept

Member Bio
Reaction score
I can't believe how close they're developing these buildings today. They should try to build one huge building where there's two buildings being proposed. I like Koops rendering of this building that being proposed. Make that one wider and higher.

AlbertC

Member Bio
Reaction score
Not sure if these renderings have been posted before.

Last edited:

concrete_and_light

Member Bio
Reaction score
The north and west sides actually seem somewhat interesting, although will likely end up being just a mess of spandrel and random shapes... at least it's trying to do something. The east side with the balconies is dire though.

maestro

Member Bio
Reaction score
Better to not try to do something should it turn out to be a mess of spandrel and random shapes. Hopefully it won't but, it wouldn't surprise me if the east side turns out to be its best side.

Amare

Member Bio
Reaction score
Another building to add to the collection of soulless generically designed condos in the Entertainment District. They didnt even attempt to tie it into the existing heritage buildings.

Automation Gallery

Superstar
Member Bio
Reaction score
Quite the death knell to a once vibrant strip. I suppose another vibrant strip will be created elsewhere. Where do you think the next vibrant strip will be?
Ugh, there is no reason that strip cant stay vibrant?
, i believe all the new high-rise buildings proposed will be situated at the background of the heritage facades, similar to 1 Yorkville, 8 Cumberland, and The Five,
If anything with all the new development around, it will be a crazy busy area:cool:

AHK

Member Bio
Reaction score
One thing that will be crazy busy for sure is the laneway between John and Peter streets behind these buildings - already congested at times, without these highrise buildings being in place. Services, loading docks, parking garage entrances, garbage pick-ups, and so on....