Toronto 30 Scollard | 231.4m | 61s | Constantine Enterprises | CAL

ferusian

Member Bio
Reaction score

There’s also a luxury condo planned for 30 Scollard St. in Yorkville.
The site is also listed as a "luxury condo project" in development on their website.

Site currently:

1598348559791.png

Last edited:
Constantine tend to go in as part of a joint venture on their residential projects. Curious if this will be partnering with Mizrahi, Devron, Trulife or even someone else.

Last edited:
That would make sense. Yorkville is to Mizrahi, what King West was originally to Freed before branching outward. I'd reckon they'll try to assemble all those houses between 40 Scollard and Lotus for redevelopment, further solidifying Scollard as a high-rise canyon between Bay and Yonge.

Is this development confirmed? The site is quite small....what do you think they could do with it?

An official application hasn't been submitted to the city yet. But I imagine it will happen sometime along the horizon. Just speculation, but if they can combine all the houses in the middle there, then they'd likely go for something around 15 storeys or higher, which is the precedent set by the neighbouring condo buildings.

Thanks. I'm looking at purchasing a condo across the street so this has me a little concerned. I was hoping that since it was such a small site I would be ok.

Thanks. I'm looking at purchasing a condo across the street so this has me a little concerned. I was hoping that since it was such a small site I would be ok.

Elisa, just pray that ProWinko doesn't buy the site (... sorry, lame joke on a summer day).

42381-123707.jpg
UT

New app for this one, lists only the one property...........

1636560964296.png

Link: http://app.toronto.ca/AIC/index.do?folderRsn=liBL//pfhHjP0FN14zzWXw==

Streetview:

1636561052800.png

Aerial:

1636561174882.png

Site size: ~182m2/2,000ft2

Doesn't really read as viable to me...........

We have a thread here for 30 Scollard next door, it would make sense if they were together, or even the the rest o fthe lower-forms, down to 22.

We shall have to see.

Back