Member Bio
Reaction score

Attachments

interchange42

Administrator
Staff member
Member Bio
Reaction score
After a resubmission in May of last year, it's down to 165 units, still 10 storeys (although owing to slope on the site, it's 12 storeys on the east side). The owner is Riverking Development, architect is P+S/IBI. No renderings yet, but we'll be running an elevation drawing in the next Growth To Watch For story.

someMidTowner

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff member
Member Bio
Reaction score
I live in the area and keep seeing these "SAY NO TO MASSIVE DEVELOPMENT" signs. Turns out that this is what people consider massive in this neighbourhood. More NIMBY garbage here: http://www.glenandbath.com/
It really is hilarious that the site mentions out of date zoning by-laws as reasons to oppose, yet never mentions a thing about the loss of the old bank building on site.

sixrings

Member Bio
Reaction score
I live in the area and keep seeing these "SAY NO TO MASSIVE DEVELOPMENT" signs. Turns out that this is what people consider massive in this neighbourhood. More NIMBY garbage here: http://www.glenandbath.com/
It really is hilarious that the site mentions out of date zoning by-laws as reasons to oppose, yet never mentions a thing about the loss of the old bank building on site.
Same. It makes me question anything people oppose because there seems to be a trend that people oppose things simply because they want to keep things the same. In my neighbourhood at bathurst and eglinton people opposed the eglinton crosstown simply because they never intend on using transit, didnt want to put up with construction, and didnt want to see the stores redeveloped into these type of massive developments.

Toronto1834

Member Bio
Reaction score
We need a city-wide heritage audit, that goes without saying. Heritage Preservation Services are vastly underfunded, but Budget Committee keeps ignoring Keesmaat's advice to higher more heritage planners. We've got over 1,000 identified properties to be researched and 2 staff.

interchange42

Administrator
Staff member
Member Bio
Reaction score
A second pre-hearing conference is coming up on February 12. At the first one, participant and parties were confirmed, while the City demanded an OPA to go along with the ZBA. The developer disputed the need for one, but an OPA was applied for, and is being circulated for comment by City departments in advance of the February pre-hearing.

PMT

Member Bio
Reaction score
A third prehearing is scheduled for September 21, 2018, and a full hearing is scheduled for January 7, 2019.