Toronto 277 Wellington West | 208m | 60s | Reserve Properties | IBI Group

The question is what do you guys think, Reserve and Westdale can execute this well or not? i mean with nice quality this might endup looking like "The Clover". but with alot of Spadrel and grey/green this might be another ugly building.

A little late:
50835795766_1d39abb1d2_k.jpg

This graphic below categorizes buildings according to height. Interesting to see more 200 metre + buildings breach the 150 metre tabletop in the Entertainment District:
50835795691_3e7fad9680_k.jpg

okay. as we can see it's too close to 277 wellington and 12-13 story bld only. it's new building I think so they dint they think on it though it's too close.
...... it's a condo building and you would have to buy everyone else to start .any process

...... it's a condo building and you would have to buy everyone else to start .any process
Yes they would hv to buy all . Just thought: they cld build two twin 60 story bld if they wld plan to build 277 and 263 together by using its plot, as someday after 30 yrs beside one 263 will also go for dev. I twill look amazing twin towers of 60+ stories.

Event Information: 277 Wellington Street West- Community Consultation Meeting

Date and time:Thursday, May 20, 2021 7:00 pm
Eastern Daylight Time (Toronto, GMT-04:00)
Change time zone
Duration:2 hours
Description:
The City has received an application to amend the Zoning By-law to permit a new 66-storey mixed-use building with retail uses on the ground floor, office uses within the 9-storey podium, and 645 residential units within the tower.

Join the City for a Virtual Community Consultation Meeting to learn more about the proposed development application, which will include presentations by City Planning staff and the Developer and will include a Question and Answer period providing the opportunity to ask questions and provide feedback.

For more information on the application, please visit the Site's Application Information Centre Website at https://www.toronto.ca/277WellingtonAveW

You can view a copy of the Preliminary Report providing background information at: https://www.toronto.ca/legdocs/mmis/2021/te/bgrd/backgroundfile-163305.pdf

Lobbyist Watch Update: Subject Matter Registration (LINK)

Approval DateMay 13, 2021
Subject Matter to be LobbiedPlanning and Development Application, Zoning By-law
Decision(s) or Issue(s) to be Lobbied277 Wellington Street West
Business/Organization LobbyingMihevc Consulting and Mediation
ClientReserve Properties
LobbyistsJoe Mihevc (Principal)
Public Office Holders and Communication MethodsCouncillor Joe Cressy (Ward 10, Spadin-Fort York) - Meeting, May 12, 2021

1621001357637.png

1621001371154.png

This one is coming to next week's Council meeting with a confidential report seeking Request for Direction on the case now before OLT.

While I can't be certain, I believe this is a possible settlement offer, if not, this will head to CMC on February 14th, and potentially a full hearing in June of 2023.

It was indeed a settlement offer and @interchange42 will want to make note of the changes.

The offer was recommended for acceptance and adopted.

The high level page is here:

https://secure.toronto.ca/council/agenda-item.do?item=2023.CC2.8; includes links to the settlement offer and some new arch. drawings.

The offer itself is directly linked here:

From the Offer:

1671807564785.png

1671807598829.png

1671807626545.png

Notable bits:

Height reduction of six floors to 60 storeys; from 232M to 208M inc. MPH

Reduced podium height

The material finishes component in the last paragraph is also of note.

Oh, you all wanted a render, right?

1671807786589.png

Back