London 267 York Street | 148.85m | 45s | Citi Plaza | Arcadis

rdaner

Member Bio
Reaction score
Building%20Renderings.pdf
Credit goes to CanadianTalk on SSP in the London thread.

•1,067 units
•609 parking spaces (I don’t know if this ratio has ever been proposed in London!)

Btw I am going to be in London today for an event and will have a few hours to do a walk-about! Yeah! 😝 So if anyone would like an update from the central area/East London let me know.

Great proposal for a great location. Happy to see more developers here pushing for taller and taller buildings. The momentum for development in the core (and the city as a whole) is changing - there are a handful more in the pipeline that I’m aware of but can’t talk about.

For some context regarding this site, the parking lot is owned by Citi Plaza. Citi Plaza over the years has been able to achieve the illustrious “dead mall” status despite being located right in the middle of downtown. The mall has had plans over the years to add towers (both office and residential) to its property for intensification. Hopefully this time, they actually make it to construction.

Last edited:
Apologies for double post, but I was going through the renderings package and found something neat. There is actually a second set of towers proposed for the Citi Plaza parking garage just across York Street that doesn't appear to have a corresponding application yet.

267york1.png
267york2.png
267york3.png
267york4.png

Attachments

• 267york5.png
    267york5.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 25

Back