Toronto 250 Lawrence West | 35.05m | 9s | Graywood | BDP Quadrangle

Boarded up and parking lot fenced off. Another Peter Dickinson building will soon be lost:

20190619_204917.jpg

This project looks like a bunch of design ideas and details that don't jive together.

Graywood acquired a former medical office building in 2014 from a group of doctors who were owners and tenants. After a lengthy planning process, 250 Lawrence will offer one-, two- and three-bedroom suites in a nine-storey building designed by Quadrangle when sales begin this fall. Prices haven’t yet been announced.

“We believe we’re filling a niche and it should sell well, but we’re always conservative in our expectations of sales,” said Price. “We don’t tend to sell exclusively to investors on a blowout basis. We tend to sell to a combination of investors and end-users, which results in a more progressive sales program.”

Suites will average 750 square feet. Amenities will include a dog-friendly spa, nearly 200 spaces for bicycles and 9,200 square feet of outdoor space. Forty per cent of the site will be given over to public land use in the Bedford Park neighbourhood.

The plan is for construction to start by late 2020 or early 2021.

@someMidTowner , we'll need you to continue providing us with regular coverage of this one, my friend.
As of this morning, the parking lot is closed and excavators have done some prep work. Since I'm working from home just half a block away, I can probably even do on-demand updates

Reactions: PMT

Back