Toronto 250 Dundas West | 164.58m | 49s | Dream Office | IBI Group

Currently the site of an 8-storey Class B office building.

Leasing handled by Dream.

Fully leased.

This is Dundas, north side, 2nd block west of University Avenue.

Can't say I'd miss this one.

But I do hope the City makes them keep at least as much office space as what's there now.

Currently the site of an 8-storey Class B office building.

Leasing handled by Dream.

Fully leased.

This is Dundas, north side, 2nd block west of University Avenue.

Can't say I'd miss this one.

But I do hope the City makes them keep at least as much office space as what's there now.

The site is begging for intensification - and yes, would love to see at least the same amount of office space remaining (preferably more, with residential on top).

AoD

good sized lot

250 dundas west.PNG

Attachments

• 250 dundas west.PNG
    250 dundas west.PNG
    1 MB · Views: 3,074
Office space will be replaced - 517 rental units

Zoning By-law Amendment application to facilitate redevelopment of the site with a new mixed-use building contaning retail, office, and residential uses: 45-storey tower above a 7-storey podium,12,295 square metres of office space, 821 square metres of at-grade retail, and 67.5 square metres of non-residential uses below-grade, 33,775.5 square metres of residential GFA, with 517 units of purpose-built rental housing..

This one is begging more for a horizontal addition than a vertical one. 45 storeys is excessive. There's a 200 metre tower on University but check out the other views. It's surrounded by condos and rentals in its current height range.

The building is more hospital than office. It's going to hurt to lose that space (temporarily) if anything becomes of this zoning exercise.

This one is begging more for a horizontal addition than a vertical one. 45 storeys is excessive. There's a 200 metre tower on University but check out the other views. It's surrounded by condos and rentals in its current height range.

The building is more hospital than office. It's going to hurt to lose that space (temporarily) if anything becomes of this zoning exercise.

I think the building houses the regional health authority (TC LHIN). the TC CCAC and a smattering of other health-related admin offices.

AoD

Ha, I've been waiting for this one! It's often crossed my mind as an underutilized site, and the building will hardly be missed...

Ha, I've been waiting for this one! It's often crossed my mind as an underutilized site, and the building will hardly be missed...
Yup, also cant wait to see the cop-shop on the other side of the street to get developed,
.. it's time police stations get integrated into much larger buildings like they do in many other big cities in the world

Here is a generic 45 storey tower on the site, looking rather small next to 488 University:

It's 52 storeys

250 DUNDAS ST W
Ward 20 - Tor & E.York District

Zoning By-law Amendment application to facilitate the redevelopment of the site for a 52-storey mixed-use building, with a total of 517 residential units, 12,295 square metres of office space and 821 square metres of at-grade retail.
Proposed Use --- # of Storeys --- # of Units ---
Applications:
Type
Number Date Submitted Status
Rezoning 18 150969 STE 20 OZ Apr 30, 2018 Under Review
► Supporting Documentation

250 dundas 2.PNG
250 dundas 1.PNG

Attachments

• 250 dundas 2.PNG
    250 dundas 2.PNG
    627.8 KB · Views: 2,671