Toronto 210 Bloor West | 114.8m | 29s | Tribute | Core Architects

From the above article:
_210_bloor.jpg

Project website:

Birds-Eye.jpg

Project website:

View attachment 501116

Honestly, the simple marketing name just does it well for me. No gimmicky names.

It’s interesting that 208 Bloor shows 210 Bloor in its renderings (including a hint of its “tessellated” glass facade two years ago), but 210 Bloor doesn’t show any hint of 208 Bloor in any of its renderings.
The east facade would be covered by 208 Bloor (with exception towards the back as building is set back slightly from 210 to accommodate a private driveway) so I’m wondering if that side will be valued engineered for a simple blank wall. There hasn’t been any action on 208 Bloor for a while and its latest changes suggest it wouldn’t be as exclusive and luxe as it was originally designed (smaller units, shorter ceiling heights, 100 more units, etc.).

Honestly, I'm not convinced that the interminably long sales office reno paid off here; at least on an exterior basis.

Is this really a huge value-add? I mean what was there wasn't great...........but what's replaced it............not a huge improvement.

Fwiw, the most recent post on 210 Bloor's IG page was from ~3 weeks ago so that wasn't necessarily too long ago.

But otherwise, my hunch is that they're testing the waters with some gradual marketing to see what reactions from prospective buyers are like. But it's likely not too hot right now with current market conditions.

Back