Toronto 199 Church | 124.5m | 39s | CentreCourt | Arcadis

Maybe brick on towers is the new thing? First the Selby, now this and I think the Artworks building in Regent park has some sort of brickwork treatment as well. Wonder what the execution will be like.

Ok........

I would like to thank the person here who works for Centrecourt or IBI; and read my comments, and followed up! :D

For those wondering.....read my comments below the initial render on page 1; and then review the new render on page 4 of this thread.

I'm rather pleased.

Not too much of a fan of the infill entrance area on Church, but I do like the warmth of the tower. A nice change from all the cold tones of the most of the other buildings going up.

Agreed but with this caveat, I think this iteration of that space is a marked improvement from the original on page 1.

Site Plan application submitted:

Site Plan application submitted:

1578109207770.png

Nice building. However, not too keen on the merging of two windows in the heritage structure to make one large one. Random.
I agree with you but, if I understand you right, it has already been done with the current building. Of course it could be 'fixed' during the facadectomy.
church.jpg

Back