Toronto 191 College | 95.18m | 31s | Unix Housing Group | Icon

I'd like to add OUCHitecture (TM) to those below.

st,small,507x507-pad,600x600,f8f8f8.jpg

Link

Hoo boy look at all those mullions. Certain design firms with a taste for all those tinny spandrel comes to mind.

AoD
A love child of Theory and Design Haus? They've been on the same side of the street, separated by a few blocks, for a couple of years now. Not surprised they did some hanky-panky resulting in this ;)

A love child of Theory and Design Haus? They've been on the same side of the street, separated by a few blocks, for a couple of years now. Not surprised they did some hanky-panky resulting in this ;)

But hey, it's apparently "sophisticated" and "subtle". I wonder who will claim custody of this b*stard child.

AoD

UT article summary:

Too busy and contrasting to be "Design" Haus. So I suspect it was CampusOne just west of it as the other parent. >.<

UT article summary:

Here's the Daily Commercial News version.

191-199 College Street and 74-76 Henry Street
March 9, 2023
6:00 PM – Virtual Hearing

Virtual meeting to discuss Official Plan and Rezoning application for proposal for a 31-storey mixed-use building containing 492 purpose-built rental units. The proposed non-residential gross floor area is 1,379 square metres, and the proposed residential gross floor area is 19,644 square metres.

Even though I've never been to the Prenup Pub after all these years, I do hope that they'd be able to relocate somewhere in the area/city. They have that "character" presence.
Surprisingly, I haven't been there either...

Back