Toronto Toronto House | 186.53m | 58s | Westbank | Hariri Pontarini

A zoom-in:

Last edited:
^ as much as i love your view, that (chimney?) must be annoying?

Other than obstructing the view of these projects, not really. It's the Enwave district heating plant, so it's actually pretty cool, especially in winter when it can make some huge steam clouds.

I wish this project was being built on the north side of adelaide instead so as to block Studio instead of Theatre Park. I wonder if / when we will be seeing applications for the lot beside Croc Rock.

I'm sure someone will try something but it's not an easy parcel. Boutique went 0 lot line on the lane so getting appropriate tower separation will be difficult to say the least.

The assembly on the west side of Duncan will come up before that. 26 Duncan traded recently and is being assembled with 24 Duncan to the south.

Lots of activity at 19 Duncan today. Excavation is actively underway at the east end of the site, while shoring is continuing along the western and southern sides of the property. The recently arrived dump truck (first picture) can then be seen behind the shoring machine as it is being loaded (second picture).

19 Duncan - Exc.jpg

19 Duncan - Shoring.jpg

Back