Mississauga 185 Enfield | ?m | 35s | GWL | Kirkor Architects

December 8, 2022
PXL_20221208_005444008.MP.jpg

Is there plans for the east part of the site?

This is by far the slowest development I have ever tracked. So slowwwwwww

Is there plans for the east part of the site?

This is by far the slowest development I have ever tracked. So slowwwwwww
Check page 5 of this thread. There is a screenshot of the development application that shows two towers, 35 and 30s tall, for 185 Enfield.

Check page 5 of this thread. There is a screenshot of the development application that shows two towers, 35 and 30s tall, for 185 Enfield.
I see that but there’s no render? Time line? This is the most bizarro site and thread I’ve ever followed.

This is so slow. I’d like to see if it pops up over the other towers. Maybe in 2025. But I appreciate the picture.
It has been a slow grind, can't deny it, but they're doing about a floor a week now. Your estimate might be a little off, unless they've added another forty or fifty floors to the plan lol.

It has been a slow grind, can't deny it, but they're doing about a floor a week now. Your estimate might be a little off, unless they've added another forty or fifty floors to the plan lol.
You are right. They are using a single crane for the entire building while others use two while they are doing the underground & podium floors. Once the podium is done they should have a similar pace to other towers.

Back