Toronto 160 Front West | 239.87m | 46s | Cadillac Fairview | AS + GG

There is definitely a curved arch extending from the top of the black wrapping up to the top of the core, on the east side.
Oh...wait, that's what I saw!! You shot that at a differing angle from where I was seeing it from outside of Union Station. So I derp'd again by not noticing that at first from your photo...

...I guess that's a little less embarrassing now? >.<

Last edited:
There is definitely a curved arch extending from the top of the black wrapping up to the top of the core, on the east side.
That curved steel attached to top of the core is a head-scratcher... the crown/wintergarden/thingmabob is rendered to be well above the top of the core, presumably with lots of steel yet to come before topping this off.

Wonder what it is...

2111-108562.jpeg

UT

A better picture day.

What are the 4 galvanized/grey supports for at the bottom centre, If they are not for the TD sign? Maybe there are 4 more supports to come up above? Maybe CF wants a logo under the TD logo too? :)
The supports appear to be outside the building envelope.
B7148179-7B6C-4D92-863B-13223A33F689.jpeg

AFB92D44-1A32-46AE-8BBE-53A90DD15CFB.jpeg

I’m happy the rest of the building wasn’t fitted up with the inlet windows. It should look good here thou.
B6D7B662-9506-47F1-9E80-57F05675AB4E.jpeg

I’m happy the rest of the building wasn’t fitted up with the inlet windows. It should look good here thou.
It seems from your pic that those mouth peic...er, I mean inlets will be accessible from that floor. As I have noted, it appears they have installed a door there.

Back