Toronto 160 Front West | 239.87m | 46s | Cadillac Fairview | AS + GG

View from the 20th floor and Top of 160 Front
2BA0CEF3-A12C-46EB-8947-EADACD12891D.jpeg
F75ECB05-5103-4162-A89B-A3E9F06DA624.jpeg
A3AB71B0-EFD8-4A7A-9067-3E22BEB2941B.jpeg
6BD993E1-F56C-4893-9257-DC9B438D53B5.jpeg

So the tops part of glass curtain are indeed opaque. I've always wondered how they where going to deal with over-sunlight mitigation with that curtain shape. The more you know...

Last edited:
That was my first reaction of that photograph too, just what city is that pictured and what relevance does it have to this thread ?
I knew the pictures were taken from INSIDE the building, I just had never seen Humber Bay and Mississauga skylines from that perspective, and especially without the curve of the bay. Looked like our version of Jersey City ;)

Update of sorts: Not sure anyone was taking pics of his building of late, but this evening there appeared to be some sort of vertical arch forming on the crown.

Now this could been a trick of of lights, as the sun had long set under an overcast sky. And I was distracted touring my Mother downtown to get a really investigative look at that or even take pictures myself. So if anyone can confirm or deny what I was seeing, please let me know. If I wasn't wrong though, holy smokes... 🙀

Edit/Erratum: Appears from Mr. evandyk's photo below that I was just seeing things. So please feel free to /ignore this as this update has been proven to be false.

Edit/Update: Nope...it was actually there as Mr. evandyk just pointed that out in a proceeding reply over on the other page. So I'll retract my retraction. Sorry about this folks!

Last edited:
Seems like those 2nd graders that PCL has hired worked really hard to make that arch in few days.

Update of sorts: Not sure anyone was taking pics of his building of late, but this evening there appeared to be some sort of vertical arch forming on the crown.

Now this could been a trick of of lights, as the sun had long set under an overcast sky. And I was distracted touring my Mother downtown to get a really investigative look at that or even take pictures myself. So if anyone can confirm or deny what I was seeing, please let me know. If I wasn't wrong though, holy smokes... 🙀
I don’t know what you’re talking about.
F314A9FD-80F1-4D4B-9E6F-C6EC050D6A72.jpeg

Back