Toronto 160 Front West | 239.87m | 46s | Cadillac Fairview | AS + GG

I took a guess by looking at the tower and then compared my numbers to your previous model per above as basically the same. I believe they are currently working on the columns for floors 33 or 34 - 36 or 37 and the core is at around floor 42. So a few more stories for the core and then unsure how the roof line interacts with the core.

I was going to mention for a reference, the exterior construction elevators currently go to the 26th floor.

Sunday May 29

4ECAA307-715D-4229-B220-734AF4C4E486.jpeg

6E84AFCB-118D-4A2B-8D48-88D0B398FF84.jpeg

C79976B8-30E7-4EFD-9920-E004C6770C27.jpeg

An icon in the making.

The only thing I don't like about this building being all glass is it makes walking through Toronto seem like your walking through one of those carnival "House of Mirrors". Especially when there's many glass buildings beside it reflecting off each other.

That's why I'm really starting to like "The One" as there's more to it then just glass.

Last edited:
The only thing I don't like about this building being all glass is it makes walking through Toronto seem like your walking through one of those carnival "House of Mirrors". Especially when there's many glass buildings beside it reflecting off each other.

That's why I'm really starting to like "The One" as there's more to it then just glass.
I agree, though in this case i feel like the building will have some texture due to the angled glazing. The large floorplate and curve also add impact. This is the type of project you see in the City of London.

The One is another of my personal favourites because of the champagne tones and its very skinny floorplate relative to height but i'm waiting to see more of the tower.

Back