Toronto 160 Front West | 239.87m | 46s | Cadillac Fairview | AS + GG

It's definitely demolishion equipment from Priestly.

As for bringing the building down I don't think that's the case. I'm pretty sure only a portion will be coming down.
Nah. looks like everything is coming down except the front end

^office buildings are suppose to be huge. companies don't like paying for smaller offices.
I understand that but this property is big enough to put the BMO building plus . By the time they carve out the old building plus the property. They could have put a super tall here !

I understand that but this property is big enough to put the BMO building plus . By the time they carve out the old building plus the property. They could have put a super tall here !
Its funny you say that this lot looks large.?..I drive by there everyday and to me it always looked like a small sliver of land with maybe enough room to build a condo bldg of the size of 300 Front, never thought they could squeeze an office bldg of this size, but now that they have included that additional piece of land of that old warehouse building i can see it happening...this lot is a lot smaller than it looks in pictures
.., im sure the BMO sits on twice or more of this size lot

Its funny you say that this lot looks large.?..I drive by there everyday and to me it always looked like a small sliver of land with maybe enough room to build a condo bldg of the size of 300 Front, never thought they could squeeze an office bldg of this size, but now that they have included that additional piece of land of that old warehouse building i can see it happening...this lot is a lot smaller than it looks in pictures
.., im sure the BMO sits on twice or more of this size lot
[/
If you're talking about the whole BMO Plaza area of course that's going to much larger. I'm just talking about the 72 Storey structure itself as seen on Google Earth.

Good to see this lot go. I remember taking pictures of the area 13 years ago when RBC Dexia and the Ritz projects across the street looked just like that.

Can't wait to see you put this building on display behind One Bloor East and in front of Commerce Court West on built and construction mode in Skyscraperpage illustrations page Koops ! Soon to be surpassed by YSL Residence in second place behind The One in this mode in the near future . I wonder which one will come on board first ?

Back