Toronto 16 York | 154.83m | 32s | Cadillac Fairview | a—A

Taken today:

4gF6jh.jpg

Last edited:
Soon enough we'll see the continuation of that green roof all the way around. I'm sure we'll see that before the path or retail in ice!

No date that anyone is aware of for the path to be built. Or retail. I tried asking CF, no response. Duka property management at ice also doesn't know. It's crazy how in my time at ice, Harbour Plaza was built, with a path and retail. Im excited to see the ground level be developed finally.

It's supposed to be an underground connection to Maple Leaf Square. Lots of grade changes. So much that I feel it will just be easier to cross the street quickly and access the PATH from the Telus tower than looping up, down, and around in the PATH system.

Agreed, the necessary PATH investments were not made in the design of Maple Leaf Square or even Air Canada Centre, and it impacts the whole neighbourhood now. The PATH as most people know it ends at Telus, then sort of begins again at Harbour Plaza. 16 York’s PATH connection is a continuation of prior mistakes. I’m cringing at what the PATH through Longos will look like.

It's supposed to be an underground connection to Maple Leaf Square. Lots of grade changes. So much that I feel it will just be easier to cross the street quickly and access the PATH from the Telus tower than looping up, down, and around in the PATH system.

There is a punch out panel installed at MLS..... someone posted a clear photo of it many years ago.

Back