Toronto 16 York | 154.83m | 32s | Cadillac Fairview | a—A

Quite a popular one, too! Tons of foot traffic there over the 10 or so years it was open.

I was never quite sure why they decided to close it but I can only assume it had something to do with the Starbucks in Longos and Union Station.

That said, this should be very much useful to the area.

Fun fact: The busiest Starbucks in Canada is located across from St George Station at 1 Bedford Road.

I was never quite sure why they decided to close it but I can only assume it had something to do with the Starbucks in Longos and Union Station.

That said, this should be very much useful to the area.

Fun fact: The busiest Starbucks in Canada is located across from St George Station at 1 Bedford Road.
One of the very few Starbucks in the Bloor/Yorkville area where you can sit in the winter - lovely patio in the warmer months. I used to like the quieter Starbucks tucked behind the Church of the Redeemer at Bloor & Avenue, but that's gone along with all the other businesses (Prairie Girls Cupcakes, maybe some others) and the space is still vacant nearly 3 years later.

Starbucks is now open at 16 York

IMG_9127.jpg

@Dustin William

In the last week I noticed the two rows of lights on and I thought, have they always been on?
Is it just me. Has anyone else seen them on for any period of time in the last 3+ years?
Assuming these are for exterior effect? Why have they been off? Complaints? I guess if 160 Front can lighter up, turn ours back on?.

Tonight Sunday, March 3, 2024
IMG_0115.jpeg

Dec 11, 2023. One row in the middle is on.
IMG_8707.jpeg

Oct 5, 2023 1 row on.
IMG_7332.jpeg

July 3, 2023 off
3N8A0696.jpeg

May 22, 2023 off
IMG_4568.jpeg

Sept 18, 2022 off
IMG_0024.jpeg

Oct 29, 2020 early commissioing?
IMGL2471.jpeg

Back