Toronto 159SW Condos | 118.87m | 36s | Alterra | Richmond Architects

Just realized; this is going to make the view corridor down Wellesley a little more interesting. Right now, the Verve is sort of a monolith as you walk east on Wellesley.

(More interesting could be good or bad, depending how the finishes turn out...)

Thank you for bringing the CoA application to my attention @innsertnamehere!

According to the plans, though, 118.95 m includes a foot-high parapet around the top of the penthouse. Height adjusted accordingly in the dBase file, rounded to 390 feet (and 1 metre shy of our 120 metre list!).

Just realized; this is going to make the view corridor down Wellesley a little more interesting. Right now, the Verve is sort of a monolith as you walk east on Wellesley.

(More interesting could be good or bad, depending how the finishes turn out...)

I paid a visit to the sales centre. It's a nice little development that I think those who bought early will be happy with. The units are small though but based on the model and the builders track record, I think this will be the nicest of the 3 buildings in the immediate area (500 and Verve) which aren't lookers. Also throw in JCM which is an ugg after the 2nd floor.

When is this one getting started?

I paid a visit to the sales centre. It's a nice little development that I think those who bought early will be happy with. The units are small though but based on the model and the builders track record, I think this will be the nicest of the 3 buildings in the immediate area (500 and Verve) which aren't lookers. Also throw in JCM which is an ugg after the 2nd floor.

When is this one getting started?

Sales rep told me it should get started in June/July because it's over 87% sold (they did well) but am doubting it because they will need more payments to come in to go ahead with financing, but then again I don't know how deep is the developer pocket he may be able to carry it on his own.
They even started colour selection already.

Sales rep told me it should get started in June/July because it's over 87% sold (they did well) but am doubting it because they will need more payments to come in to go ahead with financing, but then again I don't know how deep is the developer pocket he may be able to carry it on his own.
They even started colour selection already.

With 80% they should already have financing, no? Colour selection before shovels are in the ground. Interesting.

Great ! Another building I like that has a different coloured facade instead of all the blue green look. We need a variety of facade colours in this city harmonize with the old. The financial area shoes a good example. Not the CN Rail Yard area. You can tell what was just built in the last 10 years. And that's what local and tourist are basically gonna be looking at from Center Island etc. When they take a picture.

With 80% they should already have financing, no? Colour selection before shovels are in the ground. Interesting.

I guess they need the down payment to come in. The reason for such a early Colour selection they rented the sales office for two years and want to make the most of it as they are not that busy.
I was even told they may used that sales office to launch a new project.

Minor variance plans indicate 119m. It has the roof at 112.4, with the mechanical penthouse going to 119, or more particularly, 118.95m.

http://app.toronto.ca/DevelopmentAp...tion=init&folderRsn=4108324&isCofASearch=true

Edit: upon further analysis, it appears that its actually 120m. The roof of the mechanical penthouse sits at 119m, but there is additionally a 1m parapet.

Thank you for bringing the CoA application to my attention @innsertnamehere!

According to the plans, though, 118.95 m includes a foot-high parapet around the top of the penthouse. Height adjusted accordingly in the dBase file, rounded to 390 feet (and 1 metre shy of our 120 metre list!).

That's like, at least the third in a couple months I recall just falling shy.

Looks like the sales guy was right on the money. Look forward to seeing this one rise. This area is getting a lot of construction.

One foot down...about 39 to go according to one of the construction crew.

159.1.jpg

159.2.jpg

159.3.jpg

Attachments

• 159.1.jpg
    159.1.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 807
  • 159.2.jpg
    159.2.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 816
  • 159.3.jpg
    159.3.jpg