Toronto

155 Redpath Condominiums | 120m | 34s | Freed | architectsAlliance

gmania

Member Bio
Reaction score
For those too lazy to Google:

I was wondering when these single family homes were going to be redeveloped. There's not many left in the area bounded by Yonge - Eglinton E - Mt. Pleasant - Erskine.

It should be interesting to see what height Freed asks for at this location.

taal

Member Bio
Reaction score
There is a similar proposal for Red Path and Broadway ... just up the street ! They're asking for 30 stories, I doubt they'll get that though, but that should set a good precedent.

I do wonder about demand though, there are now 3 proposals in this very small area ... ignoring the 4+ closer to Yonge and Eglinton.

taal

Member Bio
Reaction score
There's tons of potential for this area ... by potential I mean plots of lands for developers ... I say this because there are many short ( 3 / 4 story) rental buildings on deep lots. In the long term I see more of these being bought and going condo ...

Southcore

Member Bio
Reaction score
This one will be launching in the next few days according to VVVVVIP agents. Pricing $100 psf lower than E condos (good, because their pricing was atrocious)

Architect is aA apparently, 35s, 470 units

Ramako

Member Bio
Reaction score
This reminds me of when the preliminary design for Massey Tower was accidentally posted online by a realtor. I wonder if Freed authorized this.