Toronto 155 Cumberland and 130 Bloor Street West | 88.69m | 21s | KingSett Capital | BDP Quadrangle

Aug 11
I thought this project was finish and what I saw today, its not.

The whole west end wall and part of the Bloor St wall is been replace. Didn't look at the north side to see what taking place there.
6034658484_7a27c1dfc1_b.jpg

6034657800_3f25e1d535_b.jpg

6034104707_3dc90da840_b.jpg

LOL just slightly over priced! This makes the $17,500,000 11,000 sqft penthouse at Aura a down right bargain!

How 130 Bloor W. used to look in 1960.

URL=http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/40/bloorst1960crop.jpg/]
bloorst1960crop.jpg
[/URL]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Last edited:
Bloor Street

What in God's name is happening at 130 Bloor West? There is a huge legal wrangle between the developer and residents about deficiencies. As a result everything is stalled over plumbing or cladding problems. No progress for over a year with this bizarre wooden "shed" straddling the sidewalk. The plywood is falling apart. This is Bloor Street - incredible!

Last edited by a moderator:
The problems at 130 Bloor suck, not much can be done about that however you can call or write Adam Vaughan's office about the eyesore around the Varsity Stadium. I'm sure he can get that looked after pretty quick.

Wow, what kind of $ does it take to build your own private pool 13 floors up.

Application: Building Additions/Alterations Status: Not Started

TORONTO ON M5S 1N5

Ward 27: Toronto Centre-Rosedale

Application#: 13 273404 BLD 00 BA Accepted Date: Dec 3, 2013

Project: Apartment Building Interior Alterations

Description: Proposal for interior alterations to the 13th and 14th floors - Residential unit 1400 - of existing 21 storey condominium. Scope of work includes 2 new windows and a new exterior private pool on the 13th floor.

Rich people problems. At a time of global pandemic and immense suffering, this is nauseatingly elitist and tone deaf. Architects and their hangers-on, the critics, do themselves no favours by indulging in the dead-end distractions of an infinitesimally small and incestuous subgroup of privileged "tastemakers." Bringing up Johnson's Nazi sympathies doesn't lend this nonsense any more relevance or potency.

Last edited:

Back