Toronto 1414 Bayview | 30.85m | 8s | Gairloch | a—A

Mid-rise architecture has always been aA's strength. MoZo and District Lofts are a couple classic examples when the construction boom began almost 20 years ago. Glas, Brant Park, and 383 Sorauren are other great additions throughout the years. Looking forward to this one and Junction Point, both Gairloch projects, completed in the future.

Beautiful model:

Image-1.jpg

From Gairloch's twitter.

Site Plan application submitted:

Front page article.

" The building calls for a total of 44 one, two, and three-bedroom suites ranging in size from 459 to 2,125 ft², and priced starting from $650K, $995K, and $1.95m respectively. "

That is sadly very highly priced. :(

Different aerial rendering view:

1595364192723.png

Reactions: PMT
Updated and new renderings for 1414 Bayview:

1414BayvAerSWK1280.jpg

This one focuses on the tilt and pull windows/doors that will be installed in the east-facing units which don't have terraces.
1414BayvEastUnitTiltPull1280.jpg

This is looking out onto a west-facing terrace from a kitchen/living area:
1414BayvKitchen1280.jpg

And and updated look southwards along one of the west-facing terraces:
1414BayvTerrace1280.jpg

Curious to know if buyers are aware of the rental component in the building (13 rental units; 4 w/ affordable rent, 7 mid-market rent, 2 market rent). I hear they are asking for $1,400 PSF. I hope it sells for that price to help assuage Developer's trepidation of mixed-income buildings if mandatory inclusionary zoning becomes a reality.

Curious to know if buyers are aware of the rental component in the building (13 rental units; 4 w/ affordable rent, 7 mid-market rent, 2 market rent). I hear they are asking for $1,400 PSF. I hope it sells for that price to help assuage Developer's trepidation of mixed-income buildings if mandatory inclusionary zoning becomes a reality.
I presume those are the rental replacement units? Rental replacement has been around for a very long time and is quite common across the city in newer builds.

Back